About this blog

My wife and I returned a few days ago from an LDS Church history tour, beginning in Boston and ending in Kirtland, OH.  This trip had a special meaning for us because of our pioneer heritage.  My wife's family came from Ireland, England, and Denmark.  My family came from Czechoslovakia, England, and Sweden.  The Bloods came to Massachusetts from England in the early 1600s.  The others came in the Mormon migration in the 1800s.  The Mormon pioneers endured incredible sacrifices, privation, and persecution, never wavering in their faith.  We are who we are today because of our heritage and the faith of our pioneer ancestors.  Our tour was ably organized and guided by Webb Tours of Salt Lake City.  Contact them at this link for further details.

To start at the beginning of the tour, scroll down to the oldest post and continue from there to the newest post.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Message to International Visitors to this Blog

I extend a special welcome to all new viewers to this blog, but I send a special welcome to new visitors from all over the world.  Actually, I am mystified, although pleased, at the number of foreign guests on this blog.  I am wondering what you are seeking, what you expect, when you came to Our LDS Family Heritage blog.  I would be pleased to hear from any of you who would write comments to this blog and help me solve this mystery! Meanwhile, stay with my tour.  To start at the beginning of the tour, scroll down through all of the old postings until you come to the beginning.  It will take me several months to get through the rest of my photos for this tour.  Then I will have to invent something else to take its place.  Thank you all for your interest.

No comments: